Neurosurgery of West Florida provides a variety of services to help patients with brain or spinal conditions. Our advanced, minimally invasive neurosurgery techniques result in less pain, less scarring, faster recovery and fewer complications.
Our neurosurgeons are specially trained to treat spinal disorders, intracranial disorders and peripheral nerve disorders, including comprehensive stroke management, complex spine deformities, spinal stenosis, traumatic brain injuries and carpal tunnel syndrome.
Learn more about the services provided and contact us to make an appointment today.
- Degenerative diseases of the spine
- HNP (herniated discs)
- Spinal stenosis
- Compression fractures of the spine
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- NPH (Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus)
- Minimally invasive microdiscectomy
- Spinal cord stimulators (for pain management)
- Spinal arthrodesis (fusion)
- Spinal decompression
- Hydrocephalus shunting
- Carpal tunnel release
- Vertebral fracture repair
- Craniotomy (including tumor removal)